You are hereby invited to attend Fareham Heathens Rugby Club Virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Monday 20th September 2021 at 7pm on Microsoft Teams. A link will be sent via email prior to the AGM.
1. To approve the minutes of the previous Club Virtual AGM.
2. To receive a report from the Chairman on the affairs of the club.
3. To elect the officers for the ensuing year.
4. To confirm any elections of Honorary Members made by the Committee during the preceding year.
5. To hear any other relevant notified matter for the consideration of the Committee during the ensuing year, but on which no voting shall be allowed.
Nominations for club Officials for the 2021/2022 Season this year are:-
Other roles to be filled throughout the club structure, appointed by the committee on application:-
International Ticket Officer
Club Coaching Coordinator
Nominations for open posts should be made by emailing email@example.com. The email must include the name of the person being nominated, the post and have a named proposer and seconder. All nomination emails will receive and acknowledgement of receipt. Please note that members may only nominate or second one candidate for each post. Non-compliant nominations will be rejected and returned.
Nominations will close at midnight on 17th September 2021, with any received after this time being deemed invalid.
If you would like anything considered for the final agenda item (5.), please email Heloise Fella by 17th September 2021. Please note that matters must be notified by this date to be considered to the AGM.
Fareham Heathens RFC Ltd